Carol's Picnic Potato Salad
Side Dish • Salad
Source: Head Organizer of Chaos
Serving size: 1
Prep time: 30 mins
- Large pot of washed, unpeeled new potatoes
- 1 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 Hard-boiled Eggs, chopped
- 4-6 Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1. "Boil potatoes until soft.
- 2. Place in refrigerator to cool for about 15-30 minutes, then mash with a potato masher.
- 3. Chop onion, pickles and eggs into bite-sized pieces, add to potatoes.
- 4. Add mayo and mustard and mix thoroughly, adding additional mayo or mustard to taste.
- 5. Sprinkle on lemon pepper and poppy seeds, also to taste.
- 6. Serve cold.
- 7. "
Amount per serving
Serving size: 1 1 Serving (0g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 0g