Breakfast • Muffin
- 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 16oz raw Sausage (1 tube)
- 12oz Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese (or half other cheese)
- 2 chopped Scallions
- 1 shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- I mix all the ingredients together with my hands, similar to the way you would make a meatloaf: by kneading all the ingredients through your fingers until the ingredients are evenly mixed. Yes it’s cold and squishy, lol.
- Patty out the dough into “biscuits” and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. I just grab “a palm size” of the mixture and shape it with my hands:
- This recipe made 8 low carb sausage biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done, with a nice browned crisp texture on the outside. They may take 10-20 minutes to cook, or a little longer.
- Just keep an eye on them, flip them halfway through to brown on both sides, and take them out when they are done and browned to your liking.
- Note: They will be “greasy”. Remove from baking sheet and place on a paper towel to soak up any excess grease.
- I altered this recipe from the original