Infused Watermelon Lollipops
Snack • Candy
Source: Robin Kimmel
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 7 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 gram RSO
- *Or/ 3 tablespoons canna-coconut oil
- 2 drams of LorAnn watermelon or your choice of flavoring.
- 1 drop food grade coloring
- Medium Bowl with ice water inside of it.
- 1 pk lollipop sticks
- Lollipops molds or silicone mat
- Non stick spray
- 1. In a small saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water together over medium heat. Stir until the ingredients dissolve.
- 2. Bring sugar mixture to a boil at 310° F
- (Hard-Crack) on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- 3. Place the bottom of your saucepan in the ice water for a few seconds, to stop the candy from further cooking.
- Add flavoring and coloring
- Add canna-coconut oil
- Gently stir the ingredients well.
- 4. Begin pouring your syrup in the molds, work quickly as the syrup will harden.
- 5. If you don’t have molds you can use a silicone mat and pour small round circles on mat, then place your sticks in the lollipop mixture and decorate if you want with sprinkles.
- Fill each cavity.
- 6. Place the lollipop stick with one turn in mixture to cover the top of the stick, and allow to harden.
- You may warm the syrup up again if it becomes too hard to pour.