#1 Lori's Firecracker Jalapeno Popper Dip
Source: Lori Fojtasek, VP of “Show me the Money!”
- Four 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- Two cups of mayonnaise
- Two 4 oz can diced green chiles
- Two 4 oz can chopped Jalapeño (not pickled, just c
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except Parmesan Cheese and place in a 9x12 baking dish.
- Cover liberally with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. (If you want to mix the night before, wait to top with Parmesan and add 5-10 minutes since it has been refrigerated.)
- When nice and bubbly, turn the oven to broil and let it melt and brown the parmesan on top until you have that beautiful golden brown look.
- If you love jalapeño poppers, you’ll love this dippable version! Serve up that fiery hot jalapeno popper taste without all the work.
- You've been warned: Fresh Jalapeños make it really really hot!