Kayla's Colorful Cake Mix Cookies
Source: Kayla's Kitchen
- 1 box cake mix of your choice
- 1/4 C oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoons on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees at for 9 minutes,
- Remove from oven, let cool 1 minute.
- Remove cookies onto dish towel or wax paper.
- These are stress-free, shortcut cookies start with a box of cake mix - yellow, chocolate, red velvet, funfetti = fun & yum!
- You can always add mix-ins like chocolate chips, candy, nuts or raisins... or powdered sugar or sprinkles for rolling.